Thursday, June 26, 2008

At the Boston Logan Airport


Written on the night of June 24th at 5:45 EST, before I had internet: After a dinner at sbarro’s, I’m ready to board my flight to Amsterdam, it’s going to be a 7 hour flight. There were a quite a few interesting things that happened at the airport. Number one, a vending machine that sells PSP games, cameras, and headphones. One of the more “interesting” vending machines I’ve seen in my life. Besides the crappy internet here, nothing really is too bad. Except of course the weather, with this weather, we’ll be leaving tomorrow. Fog leaves the visibilty to about 20-40 feet, lightning strkes every 10 seconds, and it’s raining so bad, that you’d drown out there. Our flight isn’t dealyed yet, since the flight leaves in about an hour and a half, and we’re unsure of the weather. (I can’t check since the internet here doesn’t work, and it’s too expensive).



1 comment:

Michal Cwik said...

Hi Adam, I really liked how you described that vending machine, I have never seen anything like that. I will visit that vending machine I a sure you, and I will probably get a new game for the plane ride.
By the way, how much do those games cost?
enjoy the ponchki!!