Saturday, June 28, 2008

Dinosaurs and Pizza


Today was "average", well not really. I went to a dinosaur park/museum/outdoor sort of thing. It was interesting, and had life size sculptures of all sorts of different dinosaurs. They even had a actual fossils and dinosaur remains that you could touch. There's a lot of construction going on at the park part of the place, so all of the park was pretty much a playground. There were restaurants as usual, and I tried something new, a zapiekanka(I think it's how that's spelled) It's almost like french bred pizza, except without the cheese. It's basically dough with mushrooms and cheese, with tomato sauce on top. It definitely wasn't the best thing I've eaten, as I don't like mushrooms, but it was an interesting experience. Back home, we just made some pizza with dough, tomato sauce, and cheese. It was quite tasty too.

No comments: