Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bydgoszcz (At Last)


Written in the morning of June 26th at 11:22 (GMT +1), before I had internet: The flights went well, and surprisingly, there was no lost luggage, and no plane delays. The flights were actually shorter than excepted. but it was hard to find the oversized bag dispenser for our last bag. From the Warsaw Airport, it was a 4-hour drive to Bydgoszcz, where we’re staying. I slept for a majority of it, as I barely slept on the planes (which had movies, games, and electrical power). Once we were there, I just settled in, and had these amazingly good Polish Donuts. It was hard with no American (or even British) channels, no internet, or American food. Everything is so different. After a good 14 hour sleep, we woke up to get the internet working, and it didn’t work… oh how I miss America. Now I’m off for a walk to downtown Bydgoszcz, where things should hopefully get exciting.

No comments: