Thursday, July 7, 2011

A New and Exciting Trip

It's hard to believe that the summer is already here, and that I'm going on yet another trip. This year, I'll be spending over three weeks in Europe. Today, with my father, we'll be departing from Boston and taking a 6-hour flight to Dublin, Ireland. After spending 2 days there, we'll fly to Bydgoszcz, Poland, and spend 10 days in Poland reuniting with family and friends. Eventually, we'll depart from Bydgoszcz, and spend 10 days travelling to cities along the Danube river. We'll start with Budapest, Hungary, and then we'll take a train to Vienna, Austria, and see some of the famous sights there. We'll conclude our adventure on the Danube with a boat ride to Bratislava in Slovakia. From Bratislava, we'll take a flight back to Dublin and spend another 3 days there before finally returning to the United States in August.

I hope that this will end up being a wonderful trip, and I can't wait to share my experiences along the way.

No comments: